HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, VITAMIN C, AMINO ACIDS
- Supports the natural production of collagen, essential to skin elasticity and firmness
- Improves skin elasticity and hydration
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Shields skin against the visible signs of aging
COLLAGEN FORMULA is designed to support natural collagen production in the skin to help maintain its strength and elasticity. This formula is a unique combination of hydrolyzed collagen in conjunction with vitamin C and two amino acids, L‑lysine and L-proline.
As we age, fibroblast activity weakens and results in a gradual decrease in and subsequent collagen loss of skin elasticity and resiliency. COLLAGEN FORMULA contains hydrolyzed collagen that can be absorbed by the body to support fibroblast activity and help increase collagen production. The process to transform L-proline, L-lysine and Hydro-proline into collagen also requires vitamin C, which is included in this rich formulation.
Main active ingredients:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen production and to normal skin function.
- Hydrolyzed collagen helps the skin maintain its firmness and elasticity.
- Lysine and proline are amino acids, which are constituents of proteins such as collagen.
Directions: Take 1 capsule with meals three times per day. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Warning: Food/dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle, and should not be used as a substitute to a balanced and varied diet. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are following a low protein diet.
- 300 mg HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN
- 900 mg AMINO ACIDS
- 180 mg VITAMIN C
INGREDIENTS INCI LIST:
L-lysine, gelatine capsule (bovine/porcine sourced), hydrolyzed collagen, anticaking agent: dicalcium phosphate, L-proline, bulking agent: cellulose, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anticaking agent: magnesium stearate.
Gelatine capsule (bovine/porcine sourced), dicalcium phosphate (anticaking agent), cellulose (bulking agent), magnesium stearate (anticaking agent).